Opening for Content Manager
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our talented Content team. The Content Manager
will have the responsibility of assisting the Content Lead and Programs team in all aspects of
content creation, management, and innovations. The candidate should be comfortable with a startup environment managing fast paced development and frequently changing requirements. The
content programming is geared towards driving discussions among our Mobile Vaani users, which
requires creativity, imagination, a careful understanding of the users, and just as good an
understanding of what messages our customers want to put across.
What will you be doing?
• Engage with our partners and community to understand information needs of the users
• Engage with internal team to gain insights on content requirement and preferences of the
users, and guide them toward effective content engagement
• Design content plans on challenging themes such as labour rights, collective action,
sexual harassment, domestic violence, and sexual health
• Scripting and voice-over of the content
• Edit and produce content/audio snippets
• Coordinate with different Mobile Vaani internal teams to execute the campaigns
• Analyse content usage, consumption and contribution data and share recommendations,
• Innovating and testing different content formats, gamified content, etc., as per users’ interest
and campaign requirements
• Any other task assigned by the management / vertical lead
Experience and Qualifications
• 5-7 Years of experience in the social sector and rural development projects for Content
• A graduate or post-graduate in Mass Communication or Development Communication
• Excellent scripting, story-telling, voice modulation skills
• Sound reading, writing, and speaking ability in Hindi and English
• Project Management Skills
• High levels of general awareness
• Experience with basic data analytics
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Most importantly, a commitment towards social development
• Exposure to social media, design of conversational content interfaces and chatbot flow.
• Diverse experience across health/education/accountability sectors is a plus
• Experiences of working with user segments like youth, women, farmers, etc., is a plus
• Exposure to community radio/television/print media is a plus
• Experience of working with audio editing software is a plus
• Content development in the commercial media or news sector is a plus
• Knowing additional language and dialect is a plus
2 positions in Delhi
1 position in Ranchi
Why join GV?
We are a lean company and growing quickly. This means the chosen candidate will need to be very
comfortable managing rapidly changing requirements and accordingly envision, build and deploy new
strategies and tactics to quickly respond. The person will need to make the most out of limited resources
and be able to work and act independently to lead the assignment. The upside to our methods is that
we are building a business that has never been seen before by providing highly desired services to
millions of people who have consistently been under looked by existing service providers. The position
will be at the vanguard of this transformative opportunity and working with us will be an amazing, highly
rewarding experience. Gram Vaani encourages diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of gender, caste, sexuality, age, or
• Opportunity to work with a world-class team driving innovative tech-led solutions positively
impacting underserved communities around the world.
• Opportunity to lead a team and build new products from scratch
• Opportunity to influence the Company strategy. We are a small team and your say matters.
• Salaries at par with industry standards.
• Attractive employee stock options.
• Flexible working hours, work-from-home, and remote working options with prior approvals.(consider
Write to us
While the position is based out of New Delhi, our flexible work from home policy does provide team
members with an option of working from location of their choice, while they stay connect to their teams
using virtual tools. We do strongly encourage team members across function to travel to various parts
of the country, to interact and engage with the communities they work with, helping build empathy and
a strong understanding of the user needs.
Please share your CV at email@example.com