Opening for Junior Social Media Executive
Expectations from the role
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Junior Social Media Executive to join our dynamic Communications team. As a Junior Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of our social media strategies across our Mobile Vaani clubs with an objective of acquiring users digitally. Your role will involve creating engaging content in Hindi/English/Vernacular language, monitoring social media channels (preferably Facebook, IG, and Youtube), analyzing data, and running paid and organic campaigns with different objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about social media, creative, and eager to learn and grow in the field
What will you be doing?
- Assist in developing creative and engaging video content for various social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the comms team to brainstorm and execute social media campaigns, promotions, and contests.
- Create compelling visual assets, such as images, videos, and infographics, to enhance social media posts in the Hindi/Vernacular language which is relatable to the users.
- Create interesting case studies, blogs, and website content to further promote it on social media.
Social Media Management:
- Monitor and moderate social media channels, responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Regularly schedule and publish posts on social media platforms, ensuring consistency in brand voice and messaging.
- Stay up to date with social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms to identify new opportunities for engagement.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Track and analyse key social media metrics, such as engagement, reach, and conversion rates, to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies.
- Generate reports and provide insights on social media performance weekly & monthly to identify areas for improvement and optimize future campaigns.
- Foster positive relationships with our online community by engaging with the MV fellows, Community Managers
- Identify opportunities for user-generated content and encourage users to participate by offering giveaways and quiz contest.
Research and Competitive Analysis:
- Conduct research on industry trends (focussing on the 2-3 tier cities, competitor activities, and audience preferences to inform social media strategies)
- Identify opportunities for partnerships, collaborations, and influencer outreach to expand Mobile Vaani reach and awareness amongst targeted users.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Previous experience in managing social media platforms, either through internships, coursework, or personal projects.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools, analytics platforms, and scheduling software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong creative thinking and storytelling abilities, with a knack for crafting compelling content preferably creating video content (Reels, Shorts)
- Basic knowledge of graphic design tools and photo/video editing software is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Passion for social media, digital marketing, and staying up to date with industry trends
Why join GV?
We are a lean company and growing quickly. This means the chosen candidate will need to be very comfortable managing rapidly changing requirements and accordingly envision, build and deploy new strategies and tactics to quickly respond. The person will need to make the most out of limited resources and be able to work and act independently to lead the assignment. The upside to our methods is that we are building a business that has never been seen before by providing highly desired services to millions of people who have consistently been under looked by existing service providers. The position will be at the vanguard of this transformative opportunity and working with us will be an amazing, highly rewarding experience. Gram Vaani encourages diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of gender, caste, sexuality, age, or background.
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team driving innovative tech-led solutions positively impacting underserved communities around the world.
- Opportunity to lead a team and build new products from scratch
- Opportunity to influence the Company strategy. We are a small team and your say matters.
- Salaries at par with industry standards.
- Attractive employee stock options.
- Flexible working hours, work-from-home, and remote working options with prior approvals.
Write to us
While the position is based out of New Delhi, our flexible work from home policy does provide team members with an option of working from location of their choice, while they stay connect to their teams using virtual tools. We do strongly encourage team members across function to travel to various parts of the country, to interact and engage with the communities they work with, helping build empathy and a strong understanding of the user needs.
Please share your CV to email@example.com