Opening for Design Production Executive
Expectations from the role
• Expertise in video editing, graphic design, content writing with a strong base in
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear.
and concise manner
• Graphic design skills, with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Canva, etc is
• Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is
• Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices for creating engaging content
Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
What will you be doing?
• Create visually appealing graphics, such as infographics and social media posts,
communication & marketing collaterals to support communication efforts.
• Develop and produce videos, including script writing, and editing, to convey key messages
and information to the public
• Ensure that all communication materials are accurate, consistent, and aligned with
branding, style, and messaging guidelines
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them on time and within budget
Experience and Qualifications
• Essential- Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual
Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative writing.
• Essential: Minimum two-year work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in
the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation.
• Language proficiency in Hindi and English both, Hindi preferred.
Why join GV?
We are a lean company and growing quickly. This means the chosen candidate will need to be very
comfortable managing rapidly changing requirements and accordingly envision, build and deploy new
strategies and tactics to quickly respond. The person will need to make the most out of limited resources
and be able to work and act independently to lead the assignment. The upside to our methods is that
we are building a business that has never been seen before by providing highly desired services to
millions of people who have consistently been under looked by existing service providers. The position
will be at the vanguard of this transformative opportunity and working with us will be an amazing, highly
rewarding experience. Gram Vaani encourages diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of gender, caste, sexuality, age, or
• Opportunity to work with a world-class team driving innovative tech-led solutions positively
impacting underserved communities around the world.
• Opportunity to lead a team and build new products from scratch
• Opportunity to influence the Company strategy. We are a small team and your say matters.
• Salaries at par with industry standards.
• Attractive employee stock options.
• Flexible working hours, work-from-home, and remote working options with prior approvals.
Write to us
While the position is based out of New Delhi, our flexible work from home policy does provide team
members with an option of working from location of their choice, while they stay connect to their teams
using virtual tools. We do strongly encourage team members across function to travel to various parts
of the country, to interact and engage with the communities they work with, helping build empathy and
a strong understanding of the user needs.
Please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Ranchi (preferred) / Delhi