vAutomate is a cloud-hosted suite of IVR applications designed to help enterprises streamline their operations. Given the fact that India has only 150M Internet users at present, a significantly large number of people are currently unable to be part of this network. Enterprises with large field forces therefore need other ways to engage with this segment of the population. The engagement required is of different kinds:
- Customer feedback: How can enterprises get feedback and review ratings from thousands of customers, that might be using their system, and tabulate the ratings to draw crucial analytics?
- Field force automation: How can enterprises remain connected with their field force, who often operate in remote areas with minimal supervision?
- Workflow tracking: How can enterprises track the work being done by their field staff in addressing customer complaints?
- Staff training: How can enterprises train their staff on best practices, when the staff is distributed and not Internet savvy?
We have discovered that in the absence of Internet capable devices and lack of user expertise, IVR systems provide a viable alternative. Even poorly literate people in rural areas are able to use IVR systems with minimal guidance. Our products therefore leverage this discovery, and provide very rich interactive features for enterprises to engage with their customers and field staff.
Gram Vaani’s vAutomate suite of voice applications provides solutions for each of these use-cases, which can be further stitched together to build custom solutions based on the unique needs of different enterprises.
– vHelp allows your staff to call and report emergencies. If none of the response staff are able to respond, the message gets archived and can be retrieved over the web
– vSurvey allows you to create a generic voice based survey that can be taken by customers, even those with poor literacy skills, to get consumer feedback on your products and services
– vAct allows you to create a grievance redressal system to address concerns raises by your customers and target communities
– Fullcircle allows you to have your field staff report regularly on their activities, and you can view their performance on a web dashboard
– vTrack allows you to keep abreast of your staff field activities by mandating them to respond to feedback calls
Our cloud hosted infrastructure can be administered over the web, wherever the administrations have Internet access. The internal parameters can be integrated with standard databases such as Mysql, Access, SQL server, and Oracle. We are also building integration with Android devices, for field staff that can be provided such devices.