The Rockefeller Foundation is organizing a series of discussions around various civic issues in the Indian urban and rural space, and took up the topic of water scarcity. Gram Vaani was one of the invitees with Ashish representing us at the event. Apparently, Ashish and his group floored the audience with their presentation of a “total solution” for urban water management, touching on:
– Data collection to understand community needs and ecosystem mapping
– Content development for increased citizen awareness
– Scalable dissemination techniques using a hub-and-spoke model by training the trainers
– Achieve political buy-in to listen to citizen concerns and respond
– Run information campaigns connecting all the stakeholders to close loop
– And finally, run a social audit of the entire program
Here’s the cool looking storyboard!